firstname.lastname@example.org – 00961-3-887437
Hay Al Abyad, Haret Hreik, Lebanon
A highly motivated, goal oriented professional, with a track record of quality performance and a valuable transferable set of skills built per the responsibilities held, seeking the opportunity of career development sustaining my abilities to work and prosper in a healthy environment as an individual and as a team member.
• Pharmamed – www.pharmamed.com.lb – Sodeco, Beirut, Lebanon – (Oct 2011 – Ongoing)
o Risk Management Officer – Field – (Jan 2013 – Ongoing)
o Customer Care Representative – Field – (Oct 2011 – Dec 2012)
- Responsibilities: Risk management program execution, Clients field visits, Event Management,
Standard Operating Procedures, Budgeting expenses, Overviews, Forecasts, Stock Management, Adverse Events Reporting/Processing, Pharmacy Audits, Deviations/Complaints
Management, Office Support/Replacement.
• Catafago – www.catafago.com – Ras El Nabeh, Beirut, Lebanon – (Aug 2011 – Sep 2011)
o Medical Representative
- Responsibilities: Field visits to clients in South Lebanon, Marketing of Canadex, Biofilm, and Alkapharm Product Lines, Sales generation, Returns Management, Participation in
• Halawi Pharmacy - Hay Al Abyad, Haret Hreik, Lebanon – (Jul 2010 – Jul 2011)
o Pharmacist Assistant
- Responsibilities: Medication requests, Pricing, Prescriptions Processing, Sales Recording.
• MS in Health Care & Quality Mgt. – Lebanese University – (Sep 2013 – Ongoing)
• MBA – American University of Science and Technology – (Sep 2009 – Ongoing)
• BS in Biology – Lebanese University – (Sep 2005 – Jul 2008)
• Lebanese Canadian Bank (April 2010)
• Halawi Pharmacy ( April 2008 – May 2008)
• GDP by Pharmamed (Sep 2014)
• MBO by Pharmamed (June 2014)
• Communication Skills & Public Speaking by Leading Minds (Dec 2013)
• Time Management: Managing Priorities by Pharmamed (Oct 2013)
• NLP by John Kairouz (Sep 2013)
• Emotional Intelligence by Pharmamed (May 2013)
• Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Pharmamed (Apr 2013)
• Conflict Resolution by ICTN (Apr 2013)
• Assertiveness by ICTN (Apr 2013)
• Critical Elements of Customer Care (Nov 2012)
• Patients First – LSQSH (Sep 2014)
• Med-Health Beirut (Nov 2013)
• Standardization of Practices – LSQSH (Nov 2013)
• Work Skills: Customer focus, Teamwork, Effective communication, Proper task management
• Personal Assets: Devoted, Ambitious, Motivated, Goal oriented, Confident, Responsible
• Computer Literacy: Microsoft office, Internet browsing and e-mail, SPSS, Adobe Photoshop
References are available upon request.
The Syndicate of Hospitals vision is of a society of healthy populations where all individuals have access to a premium quality of healthcare services.
The mission of the Syndicate of Hospitals is to ensure high quality services to all individuals and to promote Lebanon as a referral center for tertiary health care in the Middle East. The syndicate represents and serves private hospitals, and works in partnership with stakeholders that are committed to improve and protect health.
Board and Administration
The General Assembly, which is composed of all the members, elects periodically an Administrative Council composed of 12 members to act as the governing body of the Syndicate of Hospitals in Lebanon. From within its members, the Administrative Council elects an Executive Committee composed of the President, the Vice-President, the Secretary and the Treasurer. There are also Standing Committees for:
- Legal studies and hospital ethics.
- Financial, economic and statistical studies.
- Information and scientific affairs.
- Professional medical and paramedical staff.
- Hospitals for long stay.
The Syndicate of Hospitals also comprises an Administration body, a Legal Counselor, a Media Consultant and a Research and development Coordinator