Registration for the Healthcare Leadership Academy Summer Session is now open!
To learn more about the modules offered, visit the HLA website at www.aub.edu.lb/fhs/hla
You may access the online application form on our website under REGISTER NOW.
Deadline for registration is April 30th, 2015.
Looking forward to seeing you at the Academy this summer!
Healthcare Leadership Academy Team
Executive Master in Health Care Leadership
Innovative. Flexible. Regional
Executive Masters in Health Care Leadership (EMHCL) at the Faculty of Health Sciences, the American University of Beirut.
EMHCL is an innovative academic program with the aim of enhancing the knowledge and skills of current and future generations of health care leaders. The program is tailored to the needs of the health sectors in the MENA region, with the goal of advancing public health knowledge and practice. The Program caters to the professional development of current executives through:
- Providing in-depth insight into leadership, innovation, and entrepreneurial practices within health care to enhance the public’s health
- Offering best practices for improved managerial performance from leading public health academics and practitioners from AUB and the region
- Facilitating opportunities for networking with professional leaders throughout the region
An applicant is considered for the admission to the EMHCL program if he/she:
- Has at minimum a bachelor degree that is recognized by AUB
- Meets the English Language Proficiency Requirement (ELPR) of AUB
- Has at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of health care, management or related field
For any questions, please contact by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at the following number: +961-1-374374 Ext: 4682.